Share your knowledge of Pop Culture with the world!
We are looking for a specific group of talented content writers for an established syndicated radio program that is broadcast nationally across the U.S. (Pop Culture Tonight™)
Do you have the ability to think on your feet and come up with grasping entertainment news when it comes to pop culture and entertainment?
We’d love to publish your compelling news-worthy articles, and engaging blogs on a weekly basis. It’s simple, just research, write and edit concise and error-free content that is consistent with the show’s messaging and branding.
What Do You Get?
- Build your online presence and portfolio
- Backlinks to your blog
- Network with other pop culture enthusiasts
- Stay engaged and on the pulse of current trends, and news
- Write/blog for an established radio program
- Potential for press credentials to attend events
What kind of content are we looking for?
Here are a few ideas: recaps of pop-news headlines; descriptive top ten lists, movie and TV show reviews, reality television, strange Hollywood happenings and more!
*Note* All Submissions will be reviewed (for content) and posted within a day of submission.