Abby Stern has been a Hollywood insider and freelance celebrity reporter for many years. She has covered red carpets and interviewed A-list celebrities for People Magazine, Entertainment Weekly and countless others. This week she joins Patrick to discuss her new book “According to a Source”, a juicy, big-hearted novel about a young woman who loses herself in a fast-paced, glamorous world where finding your authentic self isnt easy.
Abby Quick Facts:
– Born and raised in New Orleans, LA
– Graduated USC with a B.A. in Theatre and a Film Critical Studies Minor
– Did stand-up comedy for a hot minute and was auditioning. Hopes to get back to performing.
– Been involved with creative writing for as long as she can remember. Was on the staff of high school literary magazine and had a poem recognized by the Nancy Thorpe poetry contest.
– Been a freelance writer for lifestyle outlets and celebrity journalism outlets for the past 10 years. Outlets include People Magazine, The Zoe Report, FabFitFun. Reporting has appeared in Entertainment Weekly.